Форум Клана Light Killers

Объявление

Diablo III Annonced!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Клана Light Killers » Трёп » Blizzard support

Blizzard support

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Недавно наткнулся в инете на скрин с официально форума близзард

[реклама вместо картинки]

Скрин этот решил проверить,и написал им письмо,что неплохобы разбанить мой ип с европы (кто незнает,я уже заебался играть всё время через прокси).

Ответ пришёл- стандартный копи / паст) пздец

Hello

Thank you for contacting the Blizzard Entertainment Technical Support department with your Issue. My name is Chuck and I will be assisting you.

There is a restriction on the connection you use to reach Battle.net. That means that this connection was detected violating the terms of use in one of the manners described below.

- Spamming text in the chat channel (often associated with bots)
- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
- Repeated use of third-party programs (hacks) – these include but are not limited to sending bad packets, flooding the server(s), and the use of hack programs

Restrictions of this nature can last form several days up to two weeks. Technical support does not have access to the reason a specific restriction was put in place or the length of time the restriction is for. We also do not have the ability to remove the restriction. The only thing I can recommend is trying to connect every couple of days to see if the restriction has lifted.

Thank you,
Chuck S.
Technical Support
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support

If you need further assistance with this or another issue please feel free to email me back directly. If you reply, please include all previous text and files related to this e-mail.

Ну  и че  - ответь  что  все  сроки  давно  прошли,  хоков  ты  не  юзаешь и  ботов  в чате  не ставишь.  Ярик может перевести все это :)

Да йух разбанят,сказалиже что саппорт с анбанами не связан )

Ура !!!!!! Разбанило )

gz

hehe GZ

Правда незнаю-надолголи ))

Рано радовался - снова забанили.

Вы здесь » Форум Клана Light Killers » Трёп » Blizzard support