Форум Клана Light Killers

Объявление

Diablo III Annonced!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Клана Light Killers » Трёп » Дюп метод,легит дюп итемс шопа 3dsvs

Дюп метод,легит дюп итемс шопа 3dsvs

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Okay Guys...Since i quit this crap game and left d2items.com i just give that shit away..
Before you claim its fake . Try it . You claimed the Auradin Glitch is fake - And @ the end it worked..

Alright,This is a Guide how to "Create Perm Items" you know the shit 3dsvs sell..
It's just a simple server+singleplayer exploit.
It will work 100% - You just need to find a Laggy Server [ Thursday is best @ 2pm @ US East Time because of the Server Backup Blizzard Does ]
1) Find a Laggy Server or Lag a Server untill "Game does not exist" is shown @ the Gamelist
2) Download any fucking singleplayer Editor
3) Have your Diablo II Save Game Folder opened
4) Start the fucking crap editor you tard
5) If "Game Does not Exist" Go in ur safegame folder..There will be the Safegame of ur ONLINECHARACTER now
6) Dont be a dumbass now and open it with the editor,you will get kicked out of the game.
7) Copy the Character File [ JUST COPY ALL OF THE CHARACTERNAMES FILE IN ANOTEHR FOLDER BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY OF THEM ]
8) Open all fucking character files with the fucking singleplayer editor , one of them will work.the others not.
9) Now create Items/Runewords you want and safe the file
10) Run around in the acts,switch wps etc to get the fucking game back to the server
11) If the Game "game already exist" again @ the gamelist @ the channel,leave instantly the game [ BUT BE SURE THAT IT ALREADY EXIST AGAIN ]
12) Leave Battle.net,wait 5 minutes before relogin to avoid warden check [ IT WILL BE JUMPED OVER BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING LAG ON THE SERVER ]
13) Relogin,go in a fucking moron game and say "wow thanks holy u made me rich again like u always did"

Why does that work,why can i open the singleplayer file and why is it edited @ battlenet :
Just use ur brain fucking tard...
If the game "game does not exist" - its gone from the server
Where does it run then? Right son of a whore,on ur fucking pc,and thats the reason all the lag dupes worked,because the IDS were doublesafed @ ur safe file
So example:
Game does exist :
Diablo II Battle.net Game runs on server

Game does not exist :
Diablo II - Battle.net Game runs on ur pc

This Method :
Diablo II - Battle.net Game runs on server [ if it exists @ the begin ] + [the game lags] "game does not exist" Runs on ur pc [ u edit all crap ] Game does exist again Game runs on the server with the new,edited safe files

You cant edit XP and Levels for the easy following logical reason :
When u leave a Game blizzard checks how many monsters u killed and how much xp each u get,and the monsters are ALWAYS stored on the server They check it @ leave and if no xp gain = no level up idiot
Thats why u cant edit monsters with editor lol

Okay here we go another release by KingHolywater

PS : MORONS WILL CLAIM IT WONT WORK AND AT THE END THEY WILL SAY "OH YEA WORKED I WAS WRONG SORRY HOLY THANKS FOR RELEASE"

-KingHolywater

нарыл это на jsp , через минуту топик удалили . решил выложить это сдесь ,интересно ваше мнение , может кто тестил этод метод?

кто что об етом думает?

переведите плиз....

пиздеЖ однозначно...

Пиздёжь. Инфа перса хранится на серваке, и у человека она не чекается.

мю и пиздешь,но "инфа перса" хранится в бд...

Да...мне тоже кажется что пиздёж))
Но факт остаётся фактом-в некоторых шопах (3dsvs например) итемс  не исчезают...

а ты откуда знаеш? покупал? :D

Нед,но об этом весь Бнет уже помоему знает

ну насчет бнета хз , а вот все жЭЭспЭсовЦы это да

Отредактировано Tpuaga (2007-12-18 23:11:05)

Вы здесь » Форум Клана Light Killers » Трёп » Дюп метод,легит дюп итемс шопа 3dsvs